- 1984-1987 and 1989-1992 – Study of medicine, Faculty of medicine at the University of Cluj Napoca, Romania
- Licence physician in Sweden since 12 June 1996
- Specialist in Internal Medicine since 12 June 2001
- Specialist in Cardiology since 19 June 2003
- August 1994 – March 1996 – Internship at the Hospital in Fagersta , Sweden
- April 1996-Juny 1998 – Residency in Internal medicine at the department of internal medicine, at the Hospital in Fagersta, Sweden
- July 1998-July 2001- Residency in Internal medicine at the department of internal medicine, at the Hospital in Kungälv, Sweden
- August 2001-March 2004- Residency in cardiology, Department of Cardiology, Sahlgrenska Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
- April 2004-January 2007 Senior Consultant Cardiologist, Department of internal medicine, NÄL Hospital, Trollhättan, Sweden
- February 2007 – September 2011 Consultant cardiologist at Department of Cardiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden, angiography and PCI lab.
- Since September 2011-Senior Consultant cardiologist at the Department of Cardiology,
- Sahlgrenska University Hospital, angiography, and PCI lab.
- Experience in interventional cardiology: over 7500 angiographies and over 5500 PCI.
- Special interest in chronical occlusions. Over 800 CTO procedures.
- Euro CTO club full member since February 2019
- Experience in septal alcohol ablation and certified TAVI operator.
- Certified Reducer operator/ treatment of chronic angina.
- Organizer of CTO Live course at Sahlgrenska University Hospital in Gothenburg last 6 years.
- Lecturer and live case operator at different PCI courses in Sweden and abroad. CTO proctor in Sweden, Romania, Island.
- Petur Petursson, Head of PCI department, Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Sebastian Völz, PCI Section at Sahlgrenska University Hospital